Button reported to have taken tour of McLaren headquarters
Saturday 14 November 2009
Jenson Button's future remains in doubt with reports the 2009 Formula One world champion went on a tour of McLaren's factory in Woking yesterday.
Button and his manager Richard Goddard were reportedly shown around the facility by McLaren principal Martin Whitmarsh.
Button, who has stalled on signing a new deal with the Brawn GP team, could yet link up with Lewis Hamilton at McLaren. A spokesman for McLaren told The Guardian: "Having just arrived at Heathrow, Jenson made a small detour to Woking to say hello."
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Jagielka: Moyes needs to bring in his own players
United’s ambitious transfer plans at risk from top-four failure
English clubs ditch Heineken Cup - confirming they will not take part in any ERC run competition in 2014-15
Brazil World Cup 2014 draw: England drawn with holders Spain in official Group Stage rehearsal
Manchester City sign the 'new Lionel Messi' Brahim Abdelkader, and in doing so put one over Barcelona
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Nelson Mandela life story: An unconquerable spirit
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration