Button reported to have taken tour of McLaren headquarters
Saturday 14 November 2009
Jenson Button's future remains in doubt with reports the 2009 Formula One world champion went on a tour of McLaren's factory in Woking yesterday.
Button and his manager Richard Goddard were reportedly shown around the facility by McLaren principal Martin Whitmarsh.
Button, who has stalled on signing a new deal with the Brawn GP team, could yet link up with Lewis Hamilton at McLaren. A spokesman for McLaren told The Guardian: "Having just arrived at Heathrow, Jenson made a small detour to Woking to say hello."
- 1 Scientists create transparent mouse complete with see-through organs
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Amazonian Indian tribe filmed making contact with Brazil village in rare video footage
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc