Cal Crutchlow signs up for Ducati in MotoGP
Friday 02 August 2013
Cal Crutchlow has secured a factory ride for the first time after signing a two-year deal with Ducati.
The 27-year-old Coventry-born rider, who lives on the Isle of Man, leaves Yamaha's satellite team Tech 3 after failing to persuade them to give him a factory ride despite four podium finishes for them this year. At Ducati, Crutchlow will once again team up with Andrea Dovizioso after previously partnering the Italian at Tech 3.
- 1 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 2 Watch: Man takes selfie every mile of 2,600 mile hike, creates amazing timelapse video
- 3 The day I starred in Only Fools and Horses
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Germanwings plane crash: Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz wanted to 'do something people would remember him for'
Andreas Lubitz: Knee-jerk reaction to 9/11 enabled mass murder