Casey Stoner denies MotoGP return
Wednesday 07 August 2013
Casey Stoner has again reiterated he has no intention of returning to MotoGP in the wake of completing a two-day test with Honda. Double world champion Stoner quit the sport at the end of last year, claiming he no longer enjoyed competing.
Stoner, however, recently agreed to assist Honda with a development programme regarding this year's bike and a new production model to be sold to selected MotoGP teams for next year.
"It felt really good to get back on the bike after nine months but it doesn't change my mind," Stoner said.
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
MMA: UFC heavyweights Mark Hunt and Antonio 'Bigfoot' Silva in fight for the ages
Roy Keane omits Paul Scholes, Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs from 'greatest' Manchester United team
Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira relive the rivalry - after a shared ice cream in Warsaw
Ashes 2013-14 match report: Alastair Cook future in jeopardy after another woeful display sees England lose to Australia by 218 runs to go down 2-0
Manchester United player ratings: The best (and worst) performers for David Moyes during the season so far
- 1 Dear Sir Jimmy Savile: A comedian's words of valediction to the nation's trusted uncle
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent