1. Is this Lewis Hamilton's best chance since 2008?
Quite possibly. The Mercedes does things well and is quick and reliable. So is he.
2. Will a second Rosberg become world champion?
Nico says his relationship with Lewis is great and that they will work together, and last year confirmed that if things go well for him he could mirror father Keke's 1982 title success.
3. Can Fernando Alonso finally get his third crown?
Not if his glum expression and monosyllabic behaviour is a guide, but it is very early days yet and Ferrari are hungry for title success.
4. Will Kimi Raikkonen fluster Alonso at Ferrari?
'The Iceman' has the right mental make-up to go up against the Spaniard, but this year will reveal whether he still has what it takes to beat the best.
5. Could Felipe Massa get his own back on Alonso, with the new Williams?
The little Brazilian is pumped up right now, loves his new environment and was the fastest in testing. Don't write him off.
6. Is Sebastian Vettel really in trouble?
Yes, and even he admits that the problems facing Red Bull will not get fixed overnight, but over the long haul he will remain a formidable rival.
7. Can Daniel Ricciardo get closer to him than fellow Australian Mark Webber did of late?
'The Honey Badger' knows this is his big chance and has the pace and determination to push the multiple champion at Red Bull.
8. Will Jenson Button win for his dad?
He would love nothing better at this tough time in his life, but everything will depend on the car McLaren give the smoothest of smooth racers.
9. Could Kevin Magnussen 'do a Hamilton' in his rookie year?
The young Dane is one of the most exciting newcomers since… well, since Hamilton burst on to the scene in 2007. Watch him!
10. Is there a wild card?
Romain Grosjean and Pastor Maldonado at troubled Lotus spring to mind, but in the early going I would go for Nico Hulkenberg at Force India and Daniil Kvyat at Toro Rosso to impress.