Formula One to have joint car unveiling
Friday 11 December 2009
Formula One teams are planning to present their 2010 cars together in Spain next month instead of holding individual launches.
"We have agreed among all the teams to do a joint launch," the Mercedes Grand Prix chief executive, Nick Fry, whose team won both titles this year as Brawn GP, said yesterday.
The Lotus F1 team principal, Tony Fernandes, said Valencia was the planned venue for the launch at the end of January. "It is another demonstration of how we are working together [and being] a lot more customer-friendly," Fry said.
New essay by JK Rowling went live on Pottermore site on Friday
New UK station Russia Today gives a very bizarre view of Britain
Alexi Sanchez: Streetwise Arsenal forward is the real deal, says Arsene Wenger
Angel Di Maria: In Argentina if you lost a derby you would hide for weeks, says the Manchester United winger
Arsenal vs Burnley: Jack Wilshere ruled out with knee injury as Arsene Wenger reveals further injury concerns with just three fit defenders
Tim Sherwood column: Southampton are succeeding because they have an identity
Enner Valencia interview: The striker takes whirlwind way to West Ham
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 4 Paul Hollywood: Police asked if I wanted them to arrest Mary Berry for vandalism after she 'defaced' my car
- 5 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything