Jules Bianchi named Ferrari test driver
Thursday 11 November 2010
Ferrari have confirmed Jules Bianchi will be their test driver for the 2011 season as support for Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa.
Bianchi will make his debut in his new role in next week's two-day young driver test at Abu Dhabi's Yas Marina circuit on November 16 and 17.
The 21-year-old Frenchman, who is a member of the Ferrari Driver Academy programme, is managed by Nicolas Todt, the son of former Ferrari team principal and current FIA president Jean Todt.
Ferrari have been unable to comment on the future of their three other test drivers in Giancarlo Fisichella, Luca Badoer and Marc Gene.
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote