Lewis Hamilton Tweet gaffe is 'resolved' at McLaren
Wednesday 05 September 2012
Martin Whitmarsh is adamant that no wedge has been driven between McLaren and Lewis Hamilton in the wake of his tweet gaffe on Sunday.
The McLaren team principal spoke with Hamilton ahead of the Belgian Grand Prix after he posted a picture on Twitter of sensitive telemetry data from qualifying. Hamilton removed the offending tweet. Whitmarsh confirmed he would not be taking any internal disciplinary action against Hamilton: "It was embarrassing for Lewis I think, and I'm sure he'll learn from that."
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland