Massa fastest in Formula One testing
Tuesday 02 February 2010
Felipe Massa continued to show no ill effects from the life-threatening injuries he sustained last year with the Ferrari driver fastest in Formula One testing for the second straight day.
The Ferrari driver clocked a best lap of 1 minute, 11.722 seconds from 124 laps around Valencia's Cheste circuit to lead Sauber's Kamui Kobayashi by just over three-tenths of a second today.
Lewis Hamilton's first spin in his new McLaren left him third best with a lap of 1:12.256.
Renault's Robert Kubica and Nico Rosberg of Mercedes GP were next, with Williams driver Rubens Barrichello and Sebastien Buemi of Toro Rosso completing the field.
Massa is driving his Ferrari for the first time since a freak crash at Hungary in July.
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 Lee Evans announces his retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 3 Iggy Azalea responds to Eminem rape lyrics: 'I'm bored of old men threatening young women'
- 4 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 5 Pastafarian former porn star Asia Lemmon allowed to wear colander in driving licence photo
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services