Michael Schumacher set to stay put at Mercedes
Friday 13 July 2012
The Mercedes principal, Ross Brawn, has hinted that Michael Schumacher will stay at the team for at least one more season.
Brawn said: "We are focused on Michael for as long as it takes and whatever it takes. Then we will see where we are elsewhere. We haven't discussed [a contract extension] but he enjoys himself and if he enjoys himself, why not?
"Inevitably you come to a point where you say, 'Let's have the discussions', because these things can sometimes take some time."
The singer Susan Boyle has revealed for the first time that she has been diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, a form of autism.
food + drinkMichelin-starred Tom Sellers on being this year's hottest property
tvParents (and kids) rejoice! A new wave of fantastic family entertainment is here
booksGeese, gorillas, grandads... and growing up
food + drinkHow one grocery e-tailer is gearing up for the Yuletide rush
food + drink
travelFor broadcaster Mishal Husain, a long-haul Club Med holiday was a chance for her family to explore its sense of 'zen' and 'animation'
Stoke City 3 Chelsea 2 match report: Oussama Assaidi stuns Blues in the last minute
Why Barcelona chose Everton to educate their latest prodigy
Manchester United 0 Newcastle United 1 match report: David Moyes powerless to prevent dismal defeat
Liverpool 4 West Ham 1 match report: Luis Suarez gives England more to fear
Manchester United 0 Newcastle United 1: Champions haven't got a clue
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Why Barcelona chose Everton to educate their latest prodigy
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant