Pedrosa set for further surgery
Friday 01 April 2011
Dani Pedrosa will take advantage of a break in the MotoGP calendar due to the postponement of the Japanese Grand Prix to have more surgery on his troublesome collarbone. The Spanish Repsol Honda rider finished third in the 20 March season-opener in Qatar after suffering numbness and a lack of strength in his left arm.
Pedrosa had surgery on a fractured collarbone in October after a crash in Japan and will go under the knife again after this weekend's Spanish Grand Prix with a view to returning for the Portuguese Grand Prix at the start of next month.
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts