Raikkonen return still on schedule
Monday 12 December 2011
Lotus Renault say Kimi Raikkonen is "absolutely fine" after the 2007 Formula One world champion, who is returning to the sport next season, suffered a fall in a snowmobile race in Austria on Saturday.
"Kimi went off during a snowmobile competition in Austria today but he's absolutely fine," Renault said on the team's official Twitter feed. A second tweet added: "We just spoke to Kimi. There's nothing to worry about, he only has a sore wrist. He might have it checked again on Monday, but that's all."
Raikkonen signed for the team last week after two years away from Formula One, agreeing a two-year deal with Renault.
- 1 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 2 Watch: Man takes selfie every mile of 2,600 mile hike, creates amazing timelapse video
- 3 The day I starred in Only Fools and Horses
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Germanwings plane crash: Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz wanted to 'do something people would remember him for'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew