Sauber set for talks with Sergio Perez
Tuesday 06 November 2012
Sergio Perez faces a heart-to-heart chat with Sauber's team principal, Monisha Kaltenborn, to try to get to the bottom of his abysmal recent run. For the fourth consecutive grand prix on Sunday, Perez failed to score a point, since it was announced he was leaving Sauber and joining McLaren as Lewis Hamilton's replacement.
While Kaltenborn is adamant the poor form since signing for McLaren is "a coincidence", she will nevertheless sit down with the 22-year-old to discuss the matter. "There's nothing we can reproach him for because he's trying his best to do something good for the team before he leaves," she said. "But we definitely will talk to him."
New essay by JK Rowling went live on Pottermore site on Friday
Top Gear presenter is no stranger to foot-in-mouth controversy
New UK station Russia Today gives a very bizarre view of Britain
Alexi Sanchez: Streetwise Arsenal forward is the real deal, says Arsene Wenger
Angel Di Maria: In Argentina if you lost a derby you would hide for weeks, says the Manchester United winger
Arsenal vs Burnley: Jack Wilshere ruled out with knee injury as Arsene Wenger reveals further injury concerns with just three fit defenders
Tim Sherwood column: Southampton are succeeding because they have an identity
Enner Valencia interview: The striker takes whirlwind way to West Ham
- 1 Chinese authorities arrest 11 people over exhuming woman’s body to sell as corpse bride
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 4 Paul Hollywood: Police asked if I wanted them to arrest Mary Berry for vandalism after she 'defaced' my car
- 5 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything