Tuesday 16 July 1996
Northamptonshire's Curtly Ambrose could face a two week lay-off after suffering a hamstring injury during Saturday's Benson and Hedges Cup final against Lancashire. Ambrose managed to complete his bowling stint at Lord's, but had to employ a runner when he batted in the closing stages of the match. He will miss today's important midweek Sunday league fixture against Yorkshire at Northampton. Northamptonshire have named a 12-man squad for today with Mal Loye and Neil Mallender added to the team that lost Saturday's 50-over match by 31 runs.
Latest in Sport
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
£16000 - £46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£9 - £13 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity to join a s...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Have you got a proven track rec...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...