Cook wins second eventing medal
Tuesday 12 August 2008
Tina Cook capped a fine night for Great Britain's eventing team after capturing individual bronze after the showjumping phase of the three-day event in Hong Kong.
Germany's Hinrich Romeike won gold on Marius while Gina Miles of the United States claimed silver on McKinlaigh.
Earlier, Britain's eventing team had also won bronze.
"I can't speak," said an emotional Cook. "It is unbelievable, like a dream come true."
More to follow...
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools