Racing: Katarino the top Triumph fancy
Tuesday 05 January 1999
Istabraq, the defending Champion Hurdler, remains the hottest favourite to retain his crown since See You Then in the 1980s, although French Holly, the winner of the Christmas Hurdle at Kempton, is providing some opposition.
Teeton Mill, who impressed in the Hennessy and the King George VI, has hardened as the Gold Cup favourite since Florida Pearl, last year's impressive Royal & SunAlliance Chase winner, fell in the Ericsson Chase at Leopardstown. Dorans Pride, winner of the Ericsson and placed in the last two Gold Cups, is available at 12-1.
Latest in Sport
- 1 If you weren't afraid of flying before last week... you probably are now
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Lauren Goodger calls for tougher laws on revenge porn after sex tape leaks online
- 5 Iraq crisis: End 'very near' for Christianity after Isis takeover, says Bishop
Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
£30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly reputable software house is looking ...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: An established professional services...
Highly Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - SENIOR COMMERCIAL LITIGATION SO...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client is...