Racing: Rain threat

Click to follow
The Independent Online
FOLLOWING torrential rain at Chepstow late yesterday afternoon, there will be a precautionary inspection at 7.30 this morning to determine whether racing goes ahead.

Rodger Farrant, clerk of the course, said: 'After a dry day with no rain forecast, we had a torrential downpour starting at about five o'clock.' The two-day meeting at Leicester yesterday and today was abandoned at 7.30am yesterday.

Comments