The three racecourses due to stage fixtures on Monday have not been told of any strike planned by jockeys in protest at new whip regulations which came into effect this week.
Windsor, Pontefract and Plumpton are all scheduled to race, yet speculation mounts about possibility of industrial action.
Richard Hughes, one of the senior figures in the weighing room, relinquished his licence after picking up his second ban in four days since the new instructions regarding the whip were introduced on Monday.
However, despite no jockeys appearing against the name of any horse at Windsor on the official British Horseracing Authority administration site, the racecourse were unwilling to confirm or deny if they had been advised of any action.
A spokesman said: "We're not getting involved and have no comment to make."
Pontefract and Plumpton said they had not been contacted.
A spokeswoman for Pontefract said: "We've seen what has been going on regarding the whip but nobody has contacted us to say there is a strike."
Plumpton's spokesman said: "We've heard the rumours but have not had any contact with anybody."