The Australian second row was placed on report for a high tackle after being warned for the same offence three times at Old Trafford last Saturday, but a League committee has decided that he has no case to answer.
The British management has also decided against citing him for an elbow on Chris Joynt earlier in the game, but Lowe said: "My biggest fear is what will happen on Sunday. He has set the standard now. He could come out with an axe and he wouldn't get sent off."
Lowe now wants to meet the referee, Phil Houston, to try to ensure consistency in what is certain to be a tense third Test.
"I just hope that, if one of our players gets caught for a high tackle, he won't be sent off," Lowe said. "I'm worried that the referee will panic and send someone off for tying up his shoelace."
Demand for tickets for Elland Road has surged following Britain's win at Old Trafford, with several clubs selling out their allocation and a full house of around 40,000 expected.
The former Wigan coach, Eric Hughes, sacked last week to make way for the return of John Monie, is considering an offer to take over at the new club formed by the merger of Barrow and Carlisle.
The clear-out is continuing at Halifax, where the 22-year-old back-row forward Simon Baldwin has become the latest to reject terms for next season.
The England international joins Paul Rowley, Michael Jackson and Mark Perrett - all of whom have also played at international level - in seeking new clubs before next year, while last season's regular full-back, Mike Umaga, is already playing rugby union for Rotherham.
Halifax, who are due to move out of Thrum Hall and ground-share with Halifax Town in the new year, are trying to bring down their wage bill before the new season, during which a salary cap will operate for the first time.Reuse content