Amlin Challenge Cup: Sale and Worcester meet in pool stage
Draw for the pool stage of the tournament announced
Wednesday 05 June 2013
Sale and Worcester have been drawn together in Pool One of next season's Amlin Challenge Cup alongside French giants Biarritz.
Biarritz, who won the tournament in 2012, and former winners Sale will also face Top 14 club Oyonnax and losing finalists Worcester.
Bath were drawn against Newport Gwent Dragons, Bordeaux and Italian side Mogliano in Pool Two while Newcastle, who were promoted to the Aviva Premiership last season, will face Brive, Calvisano and Bucharest in Pool Three
Former winners Wasps have two French teams in their pool, as they will face Bayonne and Grenoble as well as Italian side Viadana in Pool Four
Stade Francais, defeated finalists last season against Leinster, were drawn against London Irish, Cavalieri Prato and Madrid-based Olympus Rugby XV.
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc