Amlin Challenge Cup: Sale and Worcester meet in pool stage
Draw for the pool stage of the tournament announced
Wednesday 05 June 2013
Sale and Worcester have been drawn together in Pool One of next season's Amlin Challenge Cup alongside French giants Biarritz.
Biarritz, who won the tournament in 2012, and former winners Sale will also face Top 14 club Oyonnax and losing finalists Worcester.
Bath were drawn against Newport Gwent Dragons, Bordeaux and Italian side Mogliano in Pool Two while Newcastle, who were promoted to the Aviva Premiership last season, will face Brive, Calvisano and Bucharest in Pool Three
Former winners Wasps have two French teams in their pool, as they will face Bayonne and Grenoble as well as Italian side Viadana in Pool Four
Stade Francais, defeated finalists last season against Leinster, were drawn against London Irish, Cavalieri Prato and Madrid-based Olympus Rugby XV.
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
Andrew Lloyd Webber: Phantom of the Opera writer mocked after issuing a warning about Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon
General election 2015: Labour will toughen hate crimes legislation surrounding Islamophobia
HSBC review into moving headquarters from UK 'underway'