Wasps sign former Gloucester wing James Bailey
Wednesday 11 July 2012
Wasps have signed former London Irish, Gloucester and Bristol wing James Bailey.
Bailey, 28, returns to England from a spell with French club Lyon, who were relegated from the Top 14 last term.
The England Sevens international, also capped by his country at age-grade level, will link up with former Lyon team-mate Lee Thomas at Adams Park.
The signing of Bailey comes just a day after Wasps announced the arrival of Italy centre Andrea Masi.
Director of rugby Dai Young said: "We've got a lot of talent in our back three but we have been looking to add depth to our squad out wide for some time and James arrives with solid experience at this level."
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Is this bridge haunted by the ghost of nu rave?
- 3 Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers