Wasps unveil stadium plans
Tuesday 28 September 2010
Wasps have unveiled Wycombe Air Park at Booker, just outside High Wycombe, as their preferred site for a new 17,500-20,000 stadium.
The Aviva Premiership club hope to develop a sports village at the site in conjunction with npower League Two outfit Wycombe.
Steve Hayes, owner of Wasps and Wycombe, said: "We want to move forwards.
"Investing in a new community stadium and sports village means that the clubs can develop their playing and non-playing sides."
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
The worst owner in football? Vincent Tan faces fan backlash as Malky Mackay clings to Cardiff job
Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
Transfer news: Tottenham Hotspur - January transfer targets
Luis Suarez: Liverpool striker ends exit speculation by signing 'long-term' contract
- 1 Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police