All Blacks turn to football to mix it up...
Monday 26 November 2012
The All Blacks are so dominant at rugby they have decided to take up football as well to see how they go... Here, hooker Dane Coles tries to tackle Richie McCaw (not always a wise decision) at a training session at London's Imperial College.
England will hope New Zealand are still thinking round-ball not oval at Twickenham on Saturday, if the home side are to have any hope of victory. Andrew Hore faces a disciplinary hearing tomorrow after being cited for punching the Wales lock Bradley Davies on Saturday. He still managed a spot of London telephone box-spotting before joining his football-playing team-mates (now, that's relaxed).
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling