Cian Healy cited for stamp on Dan Cole
Monday 11 February 2013
Ireland prop Cian Healy has been cited for allegedly stamping on England's Dan Cole during their match in Dublin, adding to Ireland's growing list of woes.
On the injury front, Jonathan Sexton and Mike McCarthy are rated doubtful to face Scotland on 24 February, while Brian O'Driscoll and Donnacha Ryan are to see specialists.
elephant appealPrince William signs up for our charity appeal
elephant appealSo says man jailed for cutting off dead elephant's tusks
booksWe examine the best titles for teens
scienceResearchers teach border collie to understand sentences using more than 1,000 words
booksA Christmas story in six parts
travelWill high-value tourism help the workshops of this Renaissance city?
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'