England made it 11 matches unbeaten under head coach Eddie Jones on Saturday when they beat Fiji 58-15 at Twickenham to record their second victory of the Aumtun internationals with a dominant display that saw the red rose score nine tries to Fiji's three. Re-live the action here.
- England thrash Fiji 58-15 at twickenham
- Home side score nine tries to back up last week's win over South Africa.
- Jonthan Joseph, Semesa Rokoduguni and Joe Launchbury all score twice
- Elliot Daly, Teimana Harrison and Aex Goode also score
- Fiji score three tries in response but are soundly beaten
Follow the live action below...
Please allow a moment for the blog to load...
England: Goode; Rokoduguni, Joseph, Farrell, Daly; Ford, Youngs; Vunipola, Hartley, Cole; Launchbury, Lawes; Robshaw, Harrison, Vunipola.
Replacements: George, Marler, Sinckler, Ewels, Hughes, Care, Te’o, Slade.
Fiji: Metui Talebula; Benito Masilevu, Asaeli Tikoirotuma, Albert Vulivuli, Nemani Nadolo; Josh Matavesi, Seru Vularika; Campese Ma'afu, Sunia Koto, Manasa Saulo; Api Ratuniyawara, Leone Nakarawa; Dominiko Waqaniburotu, Peceli Yato, Akapusi Qera.
Replacements: Tuapati Talemaitoga, Peni Ravai, Leeroy Atalifo, Nemia Soqeta, Naulia Dawai, Eremasi Radrodro, Nikola Matawalu, Kini MurimurivaluReuse content