Welcome to our live coverage as England and Scotland meet at Twickenham to contest the Calcutta Cup in the Six Nations.
- England vs Scotland - kick-off 5pm
- Mike Brown and Courtney Lawes only changes to England squad
- Brown plays after overcoming concussion concerns and Lawes plays in first England game since November
- They replace Alex Goode and George Kruis
- Serious injury to Alex Dunbar sees Matt Scott come in for Scotland
- England looking to recover from defeat to Ireland
- Scotland last won at Twickenham in 1983 - none of the current England squad were born
- 2008 was the last time Scotland won this fixture
- The oldest fixture in international rugby is contested for the 133rd time
- England have finished second in all three Six Nations campaigns under Stuart Lancaster
- Six Nations blown wide open after Wales beat Ireland 23-16 in Cardiff
Follow the latest news and score below...
Please allow a moment for the blog to load.
England: 15-Mike Brown, 14-Anthony Watson, 13-Jonathan Joseph, 12-Luther Burrell, 11-Jack Nowell, 10-George Ford, 9-Ben Youngs-; 1-Joe Marler, 2-Dylan Hartley, 3-Dan Cole, 4-Dave Attwood, 5-Courtney Lawes, 6-James Haskell, 7-Chris Robshaw (captain), 8-Billy Vunipola
Replacements: 16-Tom Youngs, 17-Mako Vunipola, 18-Kieran Brookes, 19-Geoff Parling, 20-Tom Wood, 21-Richard Wigglesworth, 22-Danny Cipriani, 23-Billy Twelvetrees
Scotland: 15-Stuart Hogg, 14-Dougie Fife, 13-Mark Bennett, 12-Matt Scott, 11-Tommy Seymour, 10-Finn Russell, 9-Greig Laidlaw; 1-Alasdair Dickinson, 2-Ross Ford, 3-Euan Murray, 4-Jim Hamilton, 5-Jonny Gray, 6-Robert Harley, 7-Blair Cowan, 8-David Denton
Replacements: 16-Fraser Brown, 17-Ryan Grant, 18-Geoff Cross, 19-Tim Swinson, 20-Johnnie Beattie, 21-Adam Ashe; 22-Sam Hidalgo-Clyne, 23-Greig Tonks