Henry recalls Rokocoko to face South Africa
Thursday 23 July 2009
The New Zealand coach, Graham Henry, has made two changes to his team for the Tri-Nations match against South Africa on Saturday, both coming in the back line, where Joe Rokocoko and Brendon Leonard have been drafted in.
Winger Rokocoko was on the bench for last week's 22-16 win over Australia and comes in for Cory Jane, who drops to the bench, while scrum-half Leonard starts despite failing to make the match XXII last week. Jimmy Cowan filled the position last week, but he has been excluded altogether, with Piri Weepu the replacement No 9 on the bench.
The forward line for the match remains unchanged.
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent