Latest news and talking points:
- England, Ireland, Wales and France can all mathematically win the Six Nations.
- Wales go out of the Six Nations reckoning despite a thumping 61-20 win over Italy
- Ireland beat Scotland 40-10 to go top of the table.
- England host France at Twickenham at 17:00 in the final match of the championship that will decide who emerges triumphant.
- England, Ireland and Wales are all locked on six points, with France on four.
- What do England need to do to win beat Wales?
Follow the action live below...
Please allow a moment for the blog to load...
Italy v Wales - 12:30
Scotland v Ireland - 14:30
England v France - 17:00
2014 - Ireland
2013 - Wales
2012 - Wales
2011 - England
2010 - France
2009 - Ireland
2008 - Wales
2007 - France
2006 - France
2005 - Wales
2004 - France
2003 - England
2002 - France
2001 - England
2000 - England
NatWest are proud to support Rugby. Current account customers can win exclusive rugby experiences. It’s not who you know, it’s who you bank with. Visit natwest.com/rugbyreward