Six Nations 2014: Manu Tuilagi and Marland Yarde return to England squad ahead of crucial Wales encounter
The Leicester centre made his return from surgery on a pectoral muscle injury on the weekend while London Irish wing Yarde has proven his fitness with two recent run-outs
Monday 03 March 2014
Manu Tuilagi and Marland Yarde have been restored to England's squad ahead of Sunday's RBS Six Nations clash with Wales, the Rugby Football Union has announced.
Tuilagi and Yarde have recovered from the respective pectoral and hip injuries that have prevented them from participating in the championship to date.
The three-quarter duo will arrive at England's training camp in Bagshot on Monday night, but neither player is likely to be involved against Wales.
Culinary experts in The Netherlands thought it was 'fresh' and 'tasty'
Anderlecht vs Arsenal match report: Kieran Gibbs and Lukas Podolski pounce as Arsenal leave it late
Liverpool fans applaud Cristiano Ronaldo after master-class for Real Madrid, despite his Manchester United ties
Liverpool vs Real Madrid player ratings: Was Cristiano Ronaldo the star man? And how did Mario Balotelli fare?
Liverpool vs Real Madrid match report: Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema run Reds ragged at Anfield
Mario Balotelli substituted at half-time against Real Madrid: Was shirt swapping the real reason?
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters