Six Nations 2014: Manu Tuilagi and Marland Yarde return to England squad ahead of crucial Wales encounter
The Leicester centre made his return from surgery on a pectoral muscle injury on the weekend while London Irish wing Yarde has proven his fitness with two recent run-outs
Monday 03 March 2014
Manu Tuilagi and Marland Yarde have been restored to England's squad ahead of Sunday's RBS Six Nations clash with Wales, the Rugby Football Union has announced.
Tuilagi and Yarde have recovered from the respective pectoral and hip injuries that have prevented them from participating in the championship to date.
The three-quarter duo will arrive at England's training camp in Bagshot on Monday night, but neither player is likely to be involved against Wales.
Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
Arsenal transfer news: Could Arsene Wenger move for Danny Welbeck, Loic Remy or Edinson Cavani after Olivier Giroud's injury?
Manchester United transfer news: Daley Blind will only move for 'top price'
Arsenal vs Besiktas match report: Alexis Sanchez scores only goal as Gunners survive night of nerves to qualify for Champions League
Champions League draw: When is it and who could Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City face in the group stage?
- 1 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 4 Homer Simpson takes the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he does
- 5 Hello Kitty is not a cat after all
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage