Six Nations 2014: Manu Tuilagi and Marland Yarde return to England squad ahead of crucial Wales encounter
The Leicester centre made his return from surgery on a pectoral muscle injury on the weekend while London Irish wing Yarde has proven his fitness with two recent run-outs
Monday 03 March 2014
Manu Tuilagi and Marland Yarde have been restored to England's squad ahead of Sunday's RBS Six Nations clash with Wales, the Rugby Football Union has announced.
Tuilagi and Yarde have recovered from the respective pectoral and hip injuries that have prevented them from participating in the championship to date.
The three-quarter duo will arrive at England's training camp in Bagshot on Monday night, but neither player is likely to be involved against Wales.
Pornhub: Cheeky Liverpool fan uploads Philippe Coutinho wonder-goal video to adult website
Diego Costa keeps coin thrown at him during Capital One Cup final
Lukas Podolski corner: Has the Arsenal forward taken the worst corner of all time?
Ireland 19 England 9 player ratings: Jonathan Sexton? Devin Toner? Alex Goode? Who was the star man in Dublin?
Eden Hazard didn't like the champagne on offer in the Chelsea dressing room
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut