The 2016 Six Nations gets into its second weekend of action today after a thrilling opening round last week. France beat Ireland 10-9 in the opening game of the day to leave the defending champions on the brink in what has been a disappointing start to their defence after a draw last week.
Scotland traveled to Cardiff to face Wales in the second game of the day but were unable to break their 14-year barren spell in the capital as they suffered a narrow 27-24 defeat.
- France beat Ireland 10-9 at the Stade de France
- Maxime Medard scores late try to seal victory
- Wales beat Scotland 27-23 at Cardiff's Principality Stadium
- Gareth Davies, Jamie Roberts and George North score tries for Wales
- Scotland's reply comes through Tommy Seymour and Duncan Taylor
Follow the live action below.
This weekend's fixtures:
Saturday - France vs Ireland, 2:25pm
Wales vs Scotland, 4:50pm
Sunday - England vs Italy, 2pm.