Wales forward Ryan Jones ruled out of Argentina clash
Monday 05 November 2012
The Wales forward Ryan Jones will miss this weekend's meeting with Argentina because of a shoulder injury.
The former national captain has joined prop Adam Jones and flanker Dan Lydiate on the sidelines but, unlike his two colleagues, the back-row is expected to return against Samoa on 16 November.
"It is a case of doing quite a bit of rehab work for the remainder of this week in order for him to be fit for next week's match against Samoa, which is positive news," the Wales forwards coach Robin McBryde said.
- 1 Easter egg hunt horror as mother finds dead body under deck of house
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Unbeliebable: The White House offer 'no comment' to anti-Justin Bieber petition
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 How We Met: Alison Moyet & Emma Kennedy: 'I knew we'd be friends because she was happy to make a prat of herself'
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back
Abdullah Deghayes: My son was the martyr of a just cause, says father of British teenager killed in Syria conflict
Ukraine crisis: Helicopter gunships take country closer to all-out war