Win a trip to Twickenham for you and five mates to watch England
Thursday 11 November 2010
To celebrate the visit of Samoa to Twickenham next weekend, the Independent has teamed up with RFU TV to offer you the chance to win a great day out for yourself and five mates at the home of rugby.
England will take on Samoa on Saturday 20 November in the third Investec International of 2010 as they continue their preparations ahead of the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand next year. Martin Johnson’s men will have to contend with a physical Samoa side as they look to build on recent performances, giving the Twickenham faithful plenty to cheer about.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic day out, please answer the question below. And to get the inside scope on the squad, as well as fun features, match analysis and up to the minute player interviews with presenters Austin Healey and Abi Griffiths, watch the latest episode of “O2 Inside Line” on www.rfu.com/o2insideline.
The competition closes at noon on Wednesday 17 November.
Terms and conditions:
- Tickets are stand only tickets and do not have a cash value.
- Tickets are non transferable and cannot be exchanged.
- Tickets subject to RFU ticket terms and conditions. For more information see rfu.com/tickets.
To read the Independent's terms and conditions, click here.
Arsenal Champions League fixtures: Gunners to open with Dinamo Zagreb trip, plus daunting back-to-back Bayern Munich ties
Kevin De Bruyne to Manchester City: £58m deal hits the rocks as Wolfsburg admits they're 'in no rush' to sell former Chelsea midfielder
Pogba to Chelsea: Blues set to smash British spending record with £70m midfielder and £34m John Stones
Manchester City face another struggle to make an impact in Champions League
Paul Pogba to Chelsea: Transfer news live - John Stones latest, Gareth Bale and Neymar to Manchester United, Edinson Cavani to Arsenal
- 1 Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
- 2 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe the Stark may have a twin sister
- 3 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 4 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 5 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
Dresden riots: Protesters in Germany attack refugee buses shouting 'foreigners out'
France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious'
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith calls for urgent ESA overhaul as part of drive to cut down welfare costs