Dan Cole unlikely to play in England's Autumn Internationals as he is to undergo surgery on a bulging disc in his neck that will keep him out for six months
Cole has been out since March but a period of rest has not corrected the trapped nerve and his could miss the rest of the year
Friday 23 May 2014
England prop Dan Cole is to undergo a neck operation next week and will miss the autumn's QBE Internationals, it is understood.
Cole has been out since March after it was decided he needed rest to heal a bulging disc that was trapping a nerve.
It was hoped the spell on the sidelines would correct the problem, but the British and Irish Lions tighthead has now been told he requires an operation entailing six months of rehabilitation.
More to follow...
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Is this bridge haunted by the ghost of nu rave?
- 3 Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers