England v Scotland: World Cup preview
Friday 30 September 2011
England and Scotland clash in Aukland this weekend in a match that will determine the make-up of the World Cup quarter-finals.
Before Saturday crunch match (kick-off 8.30am BST), we take a look at the key battles and match facts.
sportBayern Munich 2 Manchester City 3: City come from two down to beat reigning European Champions
arts + ents... and a chance to paint Booker Prize winning author Hilary Mantel
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent