Heineken Cup talks set
Saturday 16 June 2012
Talks over the future of the Heineken and Amlin Challenge Cups will begin before the start of the 2012-13 season.
European Rugby Cup (ERC) has responded to English and French clubs who want to renegotiate the shareholder agreement.
Earlier this week, Premier Rugby confirmed its intention to withdraw English clubs from European competition after a notice period that expires at the end of 2013-2014, a move that was aimed at securing a re-negotiation of the competitions' format and entry rules.
An ERC statement said: "The current agreement includes a provision for parties to seek a renegotiation, while the structure and format of both the Heineken Cup and the Amlin Challenge Cup remain in place for a further two years until the end of the 2013-14 season."
Wow - what a weekend for British Motorcycle racing!
by Luke Wilkins
22 May 2013 05:00 AM
The dust is barely settling on the Premier League season and the bookies are looking to persuade us ...
by Gareth Purnell
22 May 2013 02:01 AM
The guard has changed at Old Trafford for the first time in 26 years. Meanwhile, down the road, the ...
by The Sports Lawyer
21 May 2013 10:01 PM
- 1 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Bloody attack brings terror to capital’s streets
- 2 Mothers' diets may harm IQs in two-thirds of babies
- 3 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
- 4 Eyewitness gives extraordinary account of her confrontation with Woolwich attackers
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL might have a sinister plan as a soldier is murdered in suspected Islamic terrorist attack
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.