Police issue Australia wing Digby Ioane arrest warrant
Monday 24 June 2013
Digby Ioane, the Wallaby wing ruled out for the rest of the Test series through injury, must report to police after failing to appear before Melbourne magistrates to answer a charge of assault arising from a nightclub incident in the city in March. An arrest warrant was issued in the 27-year-old's name when he missed a hearing yesterday, but Australian Rugby Union officials said that the matter had been "attended to" and that a revised court date would be issued.
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut