The highs and lows of the 2011 Rugby World Cup
Tuesday 25 October 2011
Over the course of 47 matches and 44 days we witnessed a World Cup to remember this autumn (if not always for the right reasons).
We re-live the highs and lows that varied from dwarf throwing to dodgy refereeing and at times, the truly inspiring.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Jagielka: Moyes needs to bring in his own players
United’s ambitious transfer plans at risk from top-four failure
English clubs ditch Heineken Cup - confirming they will not take part in any ERC run competition in 2014-15
Brazil World Cup 2014 draw: England drawn with holders Spain in official Group Stage rehearsal
Manchester City sign the 'new Lionel Messi' Brahim Abdelkader, and in doing so put one over Barcelona
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration
- 5 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims