1. This promotion is open to anyone in the UK aged 18 or over. Entry excludes employees of Independent Print Limited, Independent Digital News and Media Limited and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion, along with their immediate families.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. The closing date for the receipt of entries is 09/12/2010.
4. The winner will be the best online comment on Brian Ashton's weekly column at www.independent.co.uk, as chosen by online sports editor Simon Rice.
5. The winner will be notified by e-mail within two weeks of the prize draw, while the competition promoter reserves the right of 28 working days to post the prize to the winner.
6. The editor's decision is final and no dispute will be entered into.
7. The prize is a 12 x 500ml mixed case of Sharp's finest bottled beers including a selection of Doom Bar, Atlantic IPA, Eden Ale, Single Brew Reserve 2009 and Special.
8. All elements of the prize are subject to availability.
9. No cash alternative or other prize is available.
10. No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
11. Entry into the prize draw requires entrants to provide their name, email and postal address and phone number.
12. No cash alternative will be offered. By entering the promotion, the winners and guests will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirement set out in the promotional material. Standard terms and conditions apply, visit www.independent.co.uk/legal.Reuse content