Win a pair of tickets for a Premiership rugby match of your choice
Sunday 17 October 2010
The Independent on Sunday has teamed up with QBE to offer readers a chance to win tickets to a Premiership match next weekend.
Six winners will each receive a pair of tickets to one of the following games, courtesy of QBE:
Fri 22nd Oct:
Leeds Carnegie v Sale Sharks, 7.45pm
Newcastle Falcons v Saracens, 8pm
Sat 23rd Oct:
Leicester Tigers v Bath, 2.30pm
Gloucester v Harlequins, 3pm
Exeter Chiefs v London Irish, 5.15pm
Sun 24th Oct:
London Wasps v Northampton Saints, 3pm
This competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All entries must be received by 11am, Tuesday 19th October, 2010.
2. Entry excludes employees of QBE, Generate Sponsorship, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
3. No more than one entry per household.
4. Competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Correct entries will be entered into a draw which will take place on Tuesday 19th October, 2010.
6. Games are subject to cancellation and change and QBE accepts no liability in relation to cancellation of the event.
7. QBE’s decision is final.
8. Arrangements for fulfilment of this prize will be confirmed with the winner.
9. The prize excludes travel and accommodation. The winner must pay all additional costs not included in the prize.
10. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. This competition is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
12. Entrants must be over 18.
Full terms and conditions can be found by clicking here.
Arsene Wenger 18th anniversary at Arsenal: His WORST signings XI during his time with the Gunners
18 things Wenger has still never done at Arsenal
Arsene Wenger's worst signings XI
Colombian women's cycling team kit that makes wearer appear naked is branded 'unacceptable' by UCI president
Nani: On loan Sporting Lisbon winger admits he may not return to Manchester United
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered...
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Benefits 'smart cards' plan revealed by Iain Duncan Smith to stop claimants spending welfare money on alcohol