Sports Listings: This Weekend / Basketball: WICB Championships, Crystal Palace NSC
Friday 31 December 1993
How to get there: Crystal Palace National Sports Centre, Ledrington Road, London SE19. British Rail: London Victoria to Crystal Palace, the station is adjacent to Centre. Admission: today (11.45am-9pm) pounds 8 adults, pounds 4 children under-16, pounds 12 family ticket (two adults and two children); tomorrow (11.45am- 10.15pm) pounds 10, pounds 5, pounds 20; Sunday (10.15am- 8.30pm) pounds 12, pounds 6, pounds 24; Monday (10am- 6pm) pounds 14, pounds 7, pounds 28. Three-day ticket: pounds 24 adults, pounds 12 children. (Box Office: 081-776 7755).
Latest in Sport
- 1 If you weren't afraid of flying before last week... you probably are now
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Lauren Goodger calls for tougher laws on revenge porn after sex tape leaks online
- 5 Iraq crisis: End 'very near' for Christianity after Isis takeover, says Bishop
Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
£30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly reputable software house is looking ...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: An established professional services...
Highly Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - SENIOR COMMERCIAL LITIGATION SO...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client is...