Four-time Olympic champion, Sir Chris Hoy, is featuring in an exclusive coaching video for his official water sponsor, Highland Spring. The Independent.co.uk is giving one lucky reader the chance to appear alongside the British cycling hero in the video which will feature on Highland Spring’s website.
As the leading UK produced brand of bottled water, Highland Spring is a long term supporter of many national and international sporting events and elite athletes. Highland Spring has been Sir Chris Hoy’s official water supplier since 2008.
The 3-4 minute long ‘Coachcast’ will see Chris demonstrate general fitness tips and talk through how he prepares for competition both physically and mentally, and how he trains to condition his body for peak performance. Filming will take place in the gym at the Manchester Velodrome on Friday 18 June and as well as appearing in the video, the prize also includes return travel for one winner and a friend, overnight accommodation in Manchester and £200 spending money.
Highland Spring is sourced from organic land in the Ochil Hills in Perthshire, Scotland and is available in 500ml and 750ml sports bottles making it the perfect refreshment for staying hydrated during sport. The body is made up of about 60-70% water and healthy hydration is key to keeping your body in optimum condition and being a winner.
For further information on Highland Spring log onto highland-spring.com
To win all you have to do is answer the following question:
Q: In what year did Highland Spring become Sir Chris Hoy’s official water supplier?
COMPETITION CLOSES MIDNIGHT (BST) ON FRIDAY 11TH JUNE 2010. WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY MIDDAY ON MONDAY 14TH JUNE 2010.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The prize is for one winner to win a one to one fitness demonstration and coaching session with Sir Chris Hoy in the gym at the Manchester Velodrome on Friday 18 June. The session will be filmed and used on www.highland-spring.com.
2. Also included in the prize is travel and overnight accommodation in a four star hotel plus £200 spending money.
3. The date is not flexible and there is no cash alternative.
4. The competition is open to over 18’s only
5. Highland Spring reserves the right to use any video footage or photography taken on the day without the permission of the winner.
6. Independent Terms & Conditions form part of these Terms & Conditions