Andy Murray beat Canada’s Milos Raonic in the Australian Open semi-final to reach his fifth final Down Under, where a repeat of the 2011, 2013 and 2015 showcase matches will take place after Novak Djokovic beat Roger Federer to book his place in a clash that will see the top two in the world collide. Follow the latest below.
- World No 2 Murray beats 13th-seed Raonic 4-6, 7-5, 6-7, 6-4, 6-2
- Murray twice had to come from behind after lsoing the first and third sets
- Raonic had won three of their last six encounters
- Murray has reached the Australian Open final fives times but never won it
- He lost to Djokovic on three occasions and Federer in 2010
Follow the live action below:
Please allow a moment for the blog to load...
Andy Murray’s path to the Australian Open semi-final:
First round: Beat Alexander Zverev 6-1, 6-2, 6-3.
Second round: Beat Sam Groth 6-0, 6-4, 6-1.
Third round: Beat Joao Sousa 6-2, 3-6, 6-2, 6-2.
Fourth round: Beat Bernard Tomic 6-4, 6-4, 7-6.
Quarter-final: Beat David Ferrer 6-3, 6-7, 6-2, 6-3.Reuse content