Murray commits to play Queen's Club alongside Nadal and Roddick
Friday 08 May 2009
Five of the world's top 10 players will compete at the Aegon Championships – formerly the Stella Artois Championships – at Queen's Club, which begins on 8 June.
Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Andy Roddick, Gilles Simon and Gaël Monfils head the field at the tournament.
The main attractions at the Aegon Classic at Edgbaston in the same week will be the British No 1, Anne Keothavong. Men and women will be playing at the revamped Aegon International at Eastbourne in the week immediately before Wimbledon.
Ana Ivanovic, the French Open champion and world No 7, and Gasquet are among the confirmed starters at Devonshire Park.
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
The worst owner in football? Vincent Tan faces fan backlash as Malky Mackay clings to Cardiff job
Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
Luis Suarez: Liverpool striker ends exit speculation by signing 'long-term' contract
Transfer news: Tottenham Hotspur - January transfer targets
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'