Friday 11 August 1995
The age of Julius Boros when he won the US PGA Championship at Pecan Valley in 1968, the oldest player ever to win the tournament. Gene Sarazen, at 20, was the youngest winner, at Oakmont in 1922.
Latest in Sport
Liverpool target Marco Reus rejects new Borussia Dortmund contract offer - reports
Arsenal agree new deal with BT Sport - which coincides nicely with advert showing FA Cup win over Liverpool
Divock Origi joins Liverpool before immediately being loaned back to Lille
Scottie dogs in Commonwealth Games opening ceremony 'disrespectful to Muslims', say Malaysian politicians
Arsenal transfer news: Gunners preparing bid for wantaway Shakhtar Donestk midfielder Douglas Costa
- 1 What if 35 Palestinians had died, and 800 Israelis?
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
£35000 - £45000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based i...
£65 - £70 per day: Randstad Education Cardiff: Due to the continual growth and...
£450 - £500 per day: Progressive Recruitment: Dynamics AX / Developer / AX2012...
£350 - £400 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Senior Analyst, ALM Data, Halifax, ...