You Write the Caption - 22/02/13
Win a bottle of wine
Thursday 21 February 2013
Mario Balotelli: "I've seen better fireworks in my bathroom."
Congratulations to smitha1 for the winning caption, above.
The winner will be contacted by personal message through whichever social networking site they used to comment. Terms and conditions apply.
Just for your information, here's the real caption: AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli and guest Fanny Neguesha swatch the Champions League match between AC Milan and FC Barcelona on February 20, 2013 at San Siro Stadium in Milan. (ALBERTO LINGRIA/AFP/Getty Images)
Latest in Sport
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
£350 - £400 per annum + competitive: Orgtel: Project Manager (specializing in ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Embedded Sof...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Working for a m...