20 celebrity degrees you'd never suspect
From Mr Bean to Bruce Lee, here's 20 surprising celebrity degree holders
Who would have thought that ditzy Phoebe off Friends holds a degree in psychobiology and is a credited researcher? Clarkson’s favourite man to mock, Captain Slow to TopGear viewers, studied with an ear for a different kind of noise. Meanwhile Kate Adie, the renowned broadcaster, took Scandinavian studies while at uni.
Our all-time favourite has to go to Mr T, of ‘Get Some Nuts’ fame, who studied maths. Bet you’ll never look at the maths students in the same way again.
Think we’ve missed a particularly good one? Tweet us and let us know.
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Nigel Farage and Frankie Boyle clash over Andrew Lawrence's 'Mock the Week' criticism
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 3 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
- 4 North Korean officials 'publicly executed for watching South Korean soap operas'
- 5 Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Negotiable: Randstad Education Cambridge: Primary Teachers needed in King's Ly...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Cambridge: Primary Teacher needed in the Ely ar...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Cambridge: KS2 Teacher needed in Peterborough a...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Cambridge: Primary Teachers needed in Cambridge...