20 celebrity degrees you'd never suspect
From Mr Bean to Bruce Lee, here's 20 surprising celebrity degree holders
Who would have thought that ditzy Phoebe off Friends holds a degree in psychobiology and is a credited researcher? Clarkson’s favourite man to mock, Captain Slow to TopGear viewers, studied with an ear for a different kind of noise. Meanwhile Kate Adie, the renowned broadcaster, took Scandinavian studies while at uni.
Our all-time favourite has to go to Mr T, of ‘Get Some Nuts’ fame, who studied maths. Bet you’ll never look at the maths students in the same way again.
Think we’ve missed a particularly good one? Tweet us and let us know.
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Ed Miliband less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson by official Doncaster power list
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40,000: SThree: SThree have recently been awa...
£20000 - £21000 per annum + uncapped commission: SThree: As a graduate you are...
£24000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Graduate/Junior Software Deve...
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A global leader operating...