20 celebrity degrees you'd never suspect
From Mr Bean to Bruce Lee, here's 20 surprising celebrity degree holders
Who would have thought that ditzy Phoebe off Friends holds a degree in psychobiology and is a credited researcher? Clarkson’s favourite man to mock, Captain Slow to TopGear viewers, studied with an ear for a different kind of noise. Meanwhile Kate Adie, the renowned broadcaster, took Scandinavian studies while at uni.
Our all-time favourite has to go to Mr T, of ‘Get Some Nuts’ fame, who studied maths. Bet you’ll never look at the maths students in the same way again.
Think we’ve missed a particularly good one? Tweet us and let us know.
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 4 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 5 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- < Previous
- Next >
£50 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: SEN Teaching Assistant EBD , Septemb...
£115 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Luton: We are looking for infants and...
£120 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Luton: Qualified secondary teachers - ...
£115 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Luton: Primary teacher to work across ...