In pictures: The first round of the iQuiz
Who won and who, well, didn't?
Wednesday 20 November 2013
In 19 cities up and down the country on Tuesday night, hundreds of teams of students pitted their wits against each other and one fearsome pub quiz - the iQuiz.
In defence of liberal democracy
General Election 2015: Post-election 'shambles' looms as 70 per cent of voters say SNP 'should not be able to veto UK government policies'
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
General Election 2015: Sturgeon claims Scots 'appalled' by Ed Miliband's refusal to work with SNP
- 1 Qataris pledge to expand Canary Wharf
- 2 #JeSuisEd: People share photos of themselves eating awkwardly in solidarity with Labour leader
- 3 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
- 4 Florida couple forced to register as sex offenders for having sex on public beach
- 5 Watch eerie drone footage of destroyed building in Stalingrad
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A global leader operating...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + training: Ashdown Group: Business and Marketing Gr...
£20000 - £22000 per annum + excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Application Sup...
Competitive (DOE): Guru Careers: We are looking for an ambitious and adaptable...