Returning for 2013 with second album 'Arc', Manchester’s Everything Everything have traded the complex operatic rock of their debut for a more structured, clearly-defined method of songwriting, transforming themselves into a more confident beast altogether.
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 3 Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims
- 4 EDL marches on Newcastle as attacks on Muslims increase tenfold in the wake of Woolwich machete attack which killed Drummer Lee Rigby
- 5 Farewell, Shameless. Your heirs have work to do