i – 2012’s Newspaper of the Year – is the smart choice for students. Intelligent, concise, relevant and engaging – it’s a quality newspaper for independent thinkers.
Every day for the whole month of March we are giving undergraduates the chance to win a pair of VIP weekend tickets to The Parklife Weekender.
The Parklife Weekender returns this summer with their biggest and best weekender to date. The festival has relocated to Heaton Park in Manchester and promises more arenas, more DJs and more bands that ever before. The lineup for the MAIN STAGE in association with i, includes Plan B, The Maccabees, Jessie Ware, Example, Rita Ora and Rudimental among others.
To enter, all you need to do is fill in your details below. By entering you consent to being contacted by us again. You may be asked to prove that you are an undergraduate student.
For more information on The Parklife Weekender, visit www.parklife.uk.com
The winners so far
- 1 March - Charlotte Howatson, Newcastle University
- 2 March - Amie Griffiths, Northumbria University
- 3 March - Nick Smith, Coventry
- 4 March - Louis Ross Potter, University of Manchester
- 5 March - Simon Benjamin, University of Brighton
- 6 March - Ashleigh Barrett-Wyatt, Swansea University
- 7 March - Zeeshan Ahmed, Sheffield Hallam
- 8 March - Emily Duffy, University of Birmingham
- 9 March - Cain Weston, Sheffield Hallam
- 10 March - Kellie Gowland, Northumbria
- 11 March - Thomas Gardiner, University of Central Lancashire
- 12 March - Matthew O’Neill, University of Central Lancashire
- 13 March - Sam Smith, University of Bath
- 14 March - George Allery, University of Manchester
- 15 March - Lauren McLoughlin, Manchester Metropolitan University
- 16 March - Lanimae Ball, Leeds Metropolitan University
- 17 March - Alexandra Robbins, University of Manchester
- 18 March - Charlotte Foster, Manchester Metropolitan University
- 19 March - Anthony Jack Keers, University of Central Lancashire
- 20 March - Xavier Labat, Loughborough University
- 21 March - Michael Harding, Queen Mary, University of London
- 22 March - Katie Angelou, University of Sussex
- 23 March - Chris Ram, University of Bolton
- 24 March - Lydia Dooley, University of Chester
- 25 March - Euan Brown, Newcastle Uni
- 26 March - Rhys Gareth Thomas, University of Manchester
- 27 March - Katy McKenna, Lancaster University
- 28 March - Sarah Foulkes, Northumbria University
- 29 March - Marta Mazurkiewicz, Manchester Metropolitan University
- 30 March - Arwa Lukmanjee, University of Manchester
- 31 March - Sam Johnson, University of Manchester
Terms and conditions
- This promotion closes at 23:59 on 31 March 2013.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over who are registered as an undergraduate student at a UK university.
- One pair of VIP weekend tickets are available to be won each day between 1 and 31 March 2013.
- Deadline for submissions is 23:59 each day in March for that day’s draw.
- Each winner will be selected at random and notified by email no later than 42 hours after being drawn.
- Winners names will be listed on www.independent.co.uk/parklifecompetition no later than 72 hours after they have been drawn.
- Draw ends daily. You must enter on the day, for that day’s competition.
- Winners may not re-enter the draw, so please wait at least three days before trying again.
- When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest by email.
- Competition tickets will be sent via e-tickets from the festival organisers, and will need to be printed out and scanned for entry.
- Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize.
- The Independent’s usual terms and conditions apply.