The Parklife playlist: Hear the headliners here
Friday 01 March 2013
There's a terrific line-up at this year's Parklife Weekender in Manchester, with a hand-picked bill featuring the likes of Plan B, Rita Ora and Jessie Ware.
We've picked a load of our favourite tracks from all the top artists who'll be playing on 8 and 9 June this year, and collated them all into a handy Spotify player. Only 'cos we love you.
And remember, we're giving away a pair of VIP tickets to the festival each day for the month of March. You have to be a student to enter, but if you don't win one day, you'll be able to enter in three days' time.
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
£20000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly reputable business is looking to rec...
£23500 - £25000 per annum + Training: Ashdown Group: Graduate Data analyst/Sys...
£16000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Graduate Account Manager is r...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Account Man...