Win a free student subscription to i
Wednesday 06 March 2013
i – 2012’s Newspaper of the Year – is the smart choice for students. Intelligent, concise, relevant and engaging – it’s a quality newspaper for independent thinkers.
We are giving you the opportunity to win a 12-month subscription to i.
To enter, simply fill in your details below. By entering, you consent to being contacted by us again. You may be asked to prove that you are an undergraduate student.
Terms and conditions
- This promotion closes at 23:59 on 11 June 2013.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over who are registered as an undergraduate student at a UK university.
- The prize is a year’s student subscription to i, there are five subscriptions to be won.
- When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest by email.
- Each winner will be selected at random and notified by email no later than 5pm on 12 June 2013.
- One entry per person.
- The Independent’s usual terms and conditions apply.
Dresden riots: Protesters in Germany attack refugee buses shouting 'foreigners out'
France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious'
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith calls for urgent ESA overhaul as part of drive to cut down welfare costs
- 1 Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
- 2 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe the Stark may have a twin sister
- 3 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 4 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 5 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a Marketing Graduate or...
£25000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A large financial services company...
£20000 - £100000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are a successful and establ...
£20 - 35k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Software Developer / Software Engineer is nee...