Win a free student subscription to i
Wednesday 06 March 2013
i – 2012’s Newspaper of the Year – is the smart choice for students. Intelligent, concise, relevant and engaging – it’s a quality newspaper for independent thinkers.
We are giving you the opportunity to win a 12-month subscription to i.
To enter, simply fill in your details below. By entering, you consent to being contacted by us again. You may be asked to prove that you are an undergraduate student.
Terms and conditions
- This promotion closes at 23:59 on 11 June 2013.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over who are registered as an undergraduate student at a UK university.
- The prize is a year’s student subscription to i, there are five subscriptions to be won.
- When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest by email.
- Each winner will be selected at random and notified by email no later than 5pm on 12 June 2013.
- One entry per person.
- The Independent’s usual terms and conditions apply.
In defence of liberal democracy
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 2 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 4 Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
Competitive (DOE): Guru Careers: We are looking for an ambitious and adaptable...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: At SThree, we like to be differe...
£20k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Graduate Digital Account Exec ...
£20000 - £22500 per annum + OTE £30K: SThree: SThree Group have been well esta...